GLOW by POPSUGAR
Effective June 21, 2019
We strive to provide a friendly and positive experience on the GLOW by POPSUGAR Service that is open and welcoming to all. Accordingly, we expect users to act in a civil and respectful manner and for all User Content and activity to comply with the following policies and guidelines (“Guidelines”) at all times, which POPSUGAR reserves the right to update at any time. Any capitalized terms not defined in these Community Guidelines shall have the meanings described in the GLOW by POPSUGAR Terms of Service and Terms of Sale (“GLOW Terms”).
Site Monitoring and Moderation
We reserve the right to, but are not under an obligation to, pre-screen, monitor, or verify User Content or the activity of users of the Service. Any User Content posted, uploaded, or otherwise made available or promoted on or through the Service are the views and responsibility of the user(s) who post such User Content, and POPSUGAR has no liability with respect to any User Content, including User Content that violates these Community Guidelines or the GLOW Terms.
You are responsible for all information, content, and other User Content you post or submit through or on the Service, including Products, comments, messages, and profile information. You agree not to post, submit, transmit, email, upload, share, store or otherwise make available any User Content, that, in POPSUGAR’s sole judgment:
- is illegal, threatening, harassing, stalking, abusive, intimidating, libelous, defamatory, violent, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, harmful to individuals or animals, or that may create a risk of harm to any other individual or animal;
- encourages or supports violence, hate, or discrimination against others for any reason, including based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity;
- infringes or violates a third party right of any kind, including without limitation, intellectual property, personal, or privacy rights, or that otherwise contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under applicable law;
- includes or discloses anyone's personal, private, or identifying information without their prior express written consent (or parents' prior express written consent in the case of a minor);
- is false, fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, including content that fails to comply with guidelines issued by the FTC and any other applicable regulatory agency, government body, professional association, or industry organization;
- contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Service; or
- is otherwise objectionable, offensive, improper, or may restrict or inhibit any other person from using or enjoying the Services or expose POPSUGAR or other users to any harm or liability of any type.
If you come across content on the Service that you believe is a violation of these guidelines, please report it by using the reporting feature on each Product or user comment or by emailing us at email@example.com. We have the right to take any action we deem necessary with respect to any User Content in our sole discretion.
In addition to complying with the GLOW Terms and Community Guidelines, you agree to not to:
- impersonate another person or entity (including creating multiple and/or fake accounts) or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with another user, person, or organization (including POPSUGAR);
- threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, or otherwise violate or threaten to violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- access any part of the Service that you are not authorized to access, or circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features or content or territorial restrictions, including encouraging users to purchase Products through channels other than GLOW;
- access or use any part of the Service by means of any robot, scraper, crawler, or other automated process, or reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, or create derivative works based on the Service or any part thereof (except to the extent such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation);
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site or Services;
- post, publish, distribute, or otherwise use or exploit the Service, or any information or content obtained through the Services for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the GLOW Terms);
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or sending junk mail or spam to other users of the Services;
- sell access to or transfer your Account or username to another person or entity;
- access the Service for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use or as a Seller in accordance with the Seller Terms and Policies;
- remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the Service; or
- attempt to do any of the above.
We reserve the right to take any action we deem necessary with respect to the activities of any user who we believe is or may be violating these Community Guidelines or otherwise engaging in conduct that we believe is harmful to POPSUGAR, the Service, or anyone else.